Working with Schools on Specific Themes
Options available to schools (not a definitive list):
- Developing self-evaluation skills.
- Supporting the writing of key documents such as Self-Evaluation Report and School Improvement Plan.
- Analysing and feeding back to schools on their Self Evaluation Report (SER) and/or School Improvement Plan (SIP).
- Preparing leadership, staff and governors for inspection.
- Setting or reviewing the school’s vision and values.
- Reducing teaching variation within a school.
- Improving individual performances and/or supporting leadership dealing with teachers’ performance issues.
- Leadership development.
- Staff development.
- Improving leadership through the development of the role of co-ordinators and/or TLR holders.
- Professional Learning Community (PLC) development.
- Governor development.
If you would like to speak with schools where I have undertaken these areas of work then please visit my reference page where you will find a list.
The schools will be very happy to speak with you.
Costs for Activities Detailed Above:
One Day Consultancy Work: £650.00
Half Day Consultancy Work: £325.00
Staff Meeting: £175.00
To discuss any of the above please contact me.