Teachers/TLR Holders keen to widen their understanding and practices of influencing, evaluation and improvement. Also those teachers seeking deputy headship.
- Whole school data analysis: becoming an expert with core data set analysis!
- Undertaking a work scrutiny analysis and reaching, recording and reporting accurate judgements.
- Presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Analysing wider data evidences: reading / numeracy tests and improving pupil performance.
- Triangulating evaluation evidences.
- Assessing teacher performance and developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- Improving teacher performance by developing high quality feedback skills.
- Developing the critical skills of middle leaders.
- Building teams and developing effective team dynamics.
- Developing effective skills to support performance management that raises standards.
- Personal development: Applications, interviews and improving your presentational skills.
Inter-sessional Tasks Include:
- Analysing a core data set.
- Evaluating a subject or whole school Self-Evaluation Report.
- Making a presentation to governors.
Friday 15th November 2013 (follow link to book)
Thursday 20th February 2014 (follow link to book)
Thursday 5th June 2014 (follow link to book)
Click to see reviews of Module 3