Teachers, including those EPD teachers, showing early signs of leadership. Also for more experienced teachers keen to build their leadership skills.
- What is leadership? Understanding and using the leadership standards.
- Developing a passion and vision for an aspect of school life.
- Modelling excellent practice.
- Developing influencing skills.
- Qualities of excellence and you!
- Effective AOL / subject leadership and reaching and recording evaluative judgements.
- Planning and undertaking curriculum evaluations including listening to learners.
- Strengthening the community focus.
- Creating and analysing a high quality learning environment.
- Introduction to data: simply data!
- Devising effective action plans for subjects and areas.
- Gaining further influence with wider audiences, including Governors.
Inter-sessional Tasks Include:
- Setting out a compelling vision.
- Producing an evaluative report for the link governor.
- Writing an effective Action Plan.
Friday 22nd November 2013 (follow link to book)
Thursday 20th March 2014 (follow link to book)
Friday 20th June 2014 (follow link to book)
Click to see reviews of Module 1